Saturday, September 8, 2007

My Reading List

In assessing my June to August reading goals, I am pleased that I was able to read many of the novels I had listed on my "I-Need-to-Read" list, including:

  • Punished by David Lubar

  • Sleeping Freshman Never Lie by David Lubar

  • Moxy Maxwell Does Not Love Stuart Little by Peggy Gifford

  • Black Duck by Janet Taylor Lisle

  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer

  • Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer

  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

  • Inkheart by Cornelia Funke (I listened to it on audio)

  • The Phantom Isles by Stephen Alter

  • Cinderella (as if you didn't already know the story) by Barbara Ensor


and from the world of adult literature, I read...

  • A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini

So, I accomplished quite a bit of reading over the short summer months, and yet, there are still so many more books to read (as is listed on the side bar!).

Ah well, I will just keep adding to the treasury of the Kingdom with one Royal Read at a time!


"She is too fond of books, and it has turned her brain."
~ Louisa May Alcott ~

No comments: